To put together a dynamic social campaign that increases brand awareness in the mind of target clients. Make Phoenix the clear choice for consumers in north and central Texas. Consistent messaging using existing visuals and language with intentional marketing strategies is imperative to optimize organize awareness due to the competitive nature of the construction industry. As well, intentional marketing ensures the success of any additional ad spend.
Voice and Tone
MOOD BOARD and word cloud
This campaign is energetic! Graphics are smart and there is a lot of movement. The Phoenix Construction personality is reflected with streamlined language, bright colors and typography, and modern social media practices. Photography and videography should also reflect this intelligent and edgy brand, atypical for the construction business. As well, you will see mythical characteristics of the phoenix interpreted in creative ways that are interesting and memorable.
In Order: Red Box w/ Text, Portfolio, Renewal GIF, Comic Title Fact, Give ‘Em the Bird Sticker, Staff Feature
Insta grid concept
(Adaptable to Insta and Facebook Stories as a flip book)
The website will be kept secure and updated with the correct keywords, brand imagery, as well as landing pages for brand awareness campaigns. User experience will be considered for updates.
Includes prospecting and retargeting paid media for brand awareness. Journey mapping will be considered.
Always Rising to the Occasion
Headline (rotate 1 of 4 )
Phoenix Disaster Restoration
Phoenix Commercial Renovations
Our turnkey construction work is time-tested and disaster ready.
40% of men between the ages of 30 – 49 are on Insta. Use Instagram to establish the brand meaning, have a laid back approach that will appeal to connection and storytelling.
A credible network to build awareness about industry know-how.
Planning, execution, optimizations, reporting and analytics for digital marketing on Google platform.
Hard-working blue collar professional
Dedicated Daniel has chosen his path and sticks to what he knows. Dedicated Daniel lives for today and is somewhat of a rogue member of society.
- Demographic could be male or female
- Ages 18 – 50
- Household income: $50,000/year – $100,000+/year
- Lives nearby in a small town, usually in transition
- These trade guys are money driven (move where the jobs are)
- They love their toys – guns, tools, equipment, motors, Copenhagen etc.
- Typically have a couple children
- They prefer to keep it simple
- Fish and game records
- Made money
- Provide for family
- Industry fluctuation / job changes
- Financial stress
- Knowing when it’s the right decision
- Stepping outside their comfort zone personally and professionally
How to Reach Dedicated Daniel:
It’s best to position yourself boldly and across multiple platforms. Dedicated Daniel is traditional with his values, yet adventurous with his social communication and recreational activities. He likes to be on top of trends and impress his peers. Make yourself easy to find on Google, re-target him like crazy, and remain relatable yet cool with your social media presence. There’s a fine line between conservative and edgy with this one.
These decision makers work with their material managers and existing suppliers, as well as new suppliers, coordinating and maintaining all internal supplier support functions.
- Demographic could skew male or female
- Ages 35 – 65
- Household income: $140,000+
- Live in an established family friendly neighborhood near a golf course
- Married with children
- Bougie appearance (clothes, accessories, food and drink, etc)
- Well spoken, yet casual extrovert
- Dominant personality
- Rising and staying at the top professionally
- Leaving a legacy
- Setting children up for success
- Dual career/family pressures
- Personal insecurities
- Admitting defeat
How to Reach Enterprising Ethan:
Stay focused on quality and prestige with top brands and case studies. Results, relationships and quality are most important to them. They can be difficult to stay in front of, but because they are so organized, once you establish the relationship, expectations will be clear. Your job is to make their job easier. Take extra steps to impress them, it does not go unnoticed. Be sure all materials and access points are relevant, high-quality, and up-to-date. They are modern traditionalists when it comes to media habits, so all mainstream digital channels are appropriate.
Well-off Wes is an executive that loves to work, but also loves his time off. He has a family and is well into his career. Well-off Wes is comfortable delegating, he is the boss after all.
- Demographic could skew male or female
- Ages 35 – 65
- Household income: $240,000+
- Owns multiple residences and has a hunting lease
- Goes by “Wes”, his full name is all first names, Wesley Davis Ryan
- In appearance he is very masculine, a Texas version of an “all American”
- Wears Tecovas on the job site
- Exudes confidence, also has an understated humble side
- Always improving business practices
- The best ROI both personally and professionally
- Make money
- Putting accomplishments in front of happiness
- Keeping a healthy lifestyle
- Hippies, except for Willie Nelson
- Ensuring his children experience his same successes in life
How to Reach Well-off Wes:
Well-off Wes is conservative, yet he will surprise you sometimes. He’s spent much of his life committed to accomplishing all that is expected of him. The best way to reach him is through his peers and those he admires. If they’re doing it, he’s doing it. Without the influence of those close to him, you have to give the “why.” The moment he believes your product is valuable, he wants to learn more. He doesn’t have a lot of time, though. Be sure you are easily discoverable on search engines and that your branding is influential.
12/18/2019 – 12/18/2020