The goal of Moonflower Designs is to provide our clients with the perfect space for them and their needs. They create beautiful, warm spaces that both inspire and invite people to come together to share, laugh, and love.
The purpose of Moonflower Designs is to provide a quality experience and establish lasting relationships with clients. Ensuring prospective clients that Moonflower Designs is the best designer to meet their needs, Moonflower Designs will continue to flourish and serve people with a genuine, loving, and exciting spirit.
Voice & Tone
Moonflower Designs is imaginative, resourceful, and enthusiastic. We are willing and ready to serve our clients based upon their needs. Moonflower Designs is a loving, open-minded and welcoming company that has one goal in mind – to create the best space possible for their client’s homes and spaces. With a strong passion for creating a sense of “home”, providing the client with warmth, coziness, and safety in their oasis, we come ready to get creative. Our ability to serve a variety of clients with what makes their hearts and homes happy is what makes us feel most satisfied. Whether it’s a new build or an aged home that needs updating, Moonflower Designs has the knowledge and experience to make dreams come true.
Capturing and holding the attention of prospective clients is essential. With a heavy emphasis on style, aesthetics and interior design, Moonflower Designs will create a culture of their own through quality social media posting and consistent branding.
Here are some of the resources needed for the project.
Corporate Life and Network Events
Polished Preston is all business, he is well into his career and identifies himself as accomplished, also he is comfortable in his role as a leader, both personally and professionally.
- Demographic could skew male or female
- Ages 35 – 60
- Household income: $120,000+
- Lives in an established neighborhood, convenient to high end shopping, restaurants and historic landmarks
- Polished appearance
- Conservative, however high quality assets like a Ford King Ranch truck
- Looks forward to leisure time, golf, travel, fishing etc.
- Old school charmer (identifies with their generation)
- Interested in protecting assets and investments
- Making a difference, notable recognition
- New technology and trends
- Health and fitness
- Work life balance
- Mid-life choices
How to Reach Polished Preston:
Stay focused on quality and prestige with top brands and portfolio. Make them feel like they’ve been given a deal and made a dependable vendor for future orders. The best channels for Polished Prestons are traditional, these include billboards, promotional materials for networking events, and an easily navigated online presence (SEO).
Chic Charlotte is a young working mom. She has a college degree, married, and has a couple of kids.
- Skews female
- Ages 25 – 45
- Dual household income: $150,000+
- Lives in the suburbs in a good school district
- A busy working mom who wants the best for her kids
- Believes in the power of social media, for connections, also for news and events
- Educated follower of trends and the source of a product
- Values the product/company’s story more than the cost
- Finding balance at work and home
- Ensuring the happiness and health of her family
- Maintaining a personal identity
- Her family schedule, different ages, different needs, all of them important
- Finding time for herself
- Finding time at all
How to Reach Chic Charlotte:
Keep your messaging easy to access and widespread with a responsive website and digital marketing, including Google and Facebook. Offer time savings and consider company values in targeted marketing efforts.
Vacation Home Buyer
Cool Cynthia is calm and collected. She has been successful in life, she looks really great on paper (successful career, successful hobbyist, successful mother figure). She may have a couple of kids or grandkids. She is comfortable (for the most part) with the decisions she’s made in life. She lives for herself, she doesn’t feel bad about taking time or money out for what she needs.
- Demographic could be male or female
- Ages 35 – 55
- Household income: $100,000+
- Lives in an established neighborhood, they also have a vacation home
- Generally still working and/or has children in the house
- Stays involved, but enjoys her alone time (or family time), too
- Is comfortable with current technology platforms
- Is less worried about society expectations than her younger peers (only slightly)
- Getting the most out of her free time
- Establishing personal goals and meeting them
- Health and longevity
- Finding free time
- Maintaining superficial, yet important relationships
- Balancing family and self-care
- Budgeting unknowns like healthcare and wellness
How to Reach Cool Cynthia:
Cool Cynthia can be impulsive, but she’s generally a straightened arrow. She’s confident. She knows what she wants and goes after it. She has little time left for herself, but works to find it. Get in front of her by remaining very present on multiple social media platforms.
Well-off Wes loves business as much as he does pleasure. He is married with children and well into his career. He is comfortable delegating tasks to staff both at work and at home so as to make time for hobbies, vacationing and spending time with his family.
- Demographic could skew male or female
- Ages 35 – 65
- Household income: $240,000+ per year
- Owns multiple residences and has a hunting lease
- Goes by “Wes”, his full name is all first names, Wesley Davis Ryan
- In appearance he is very masculine, a Texas version of an “all American”
- Wears Tecovas on the job site
- Exudes confidence, also has an understated humble side
- Always improving business practices
- The best ROI both personally and professionally
- Make money
- Putting accomplishments in front of happiness
- Keeping a healthy lifestyle
- Hippies, except for Willie Nelson
- Ensuring his children experience his same successes in life
How to Reach Well-off Wes:
Well-off Wes is conservative, yet he will surprise you sometimes. He’s spent much of his life committed to accomplishing all that is expected of him. The best way to reach him is through his peers and those he admires. If they’re doing it, he’s doing it. Without the influence of those close to him, you have to give the “why.” The moment he believes your product is valuable, he wants to learn more. He doesn’t have a lot of time, though. Be sure you are easily discoverable on search engines and that your branding is influential.
Cara Johnson: email@example.com