Building Homes with a Texas State of Mind
VOICE AND TONE
The voice of Flippin Custom Homes is modernistic and offers affordable luxury. Their stunning craftsmanship should be represented in their presence, on and off the job site. The traditional integrity in each structure reflects the proud emphasis on being a family-owned and operated company. Flippin Custom Homes holds a tone that is knowledgeable while unique. Showcase constructional character through captivating photography, digital presence, and traditional marketing. Build on the current, elevated reputation that has been developed from recommendations. Flippin Custom Homes can achieve engagement with the target audience through their lasting structure, impeccable quality, and style. Flippin Custom Homes should emphasize their great attention to detail to their brand, connecting with their target audience who esteems this quality.
Charismatic Father Figure
Traditional Troy is a hard worker, he is well into his career and identifies himself as accomplished. He is comfortable in his leadership role at home, in the community, and at work.
- Demographic skews male
- Ages 35 – 65
- Household income: $120,000+
- Lives in a traditional home, potentially on a large piece of property
- Put-together appearance
- Conservative spender, however, has high-quality assets like a Ford King Ranch truck
- Hobbyist that enjoys golf, travel, fishing, etc.
- Old school charmer (identifies with their generation)
- Health and wellness
- Protecting assets and investments for children
- Making a difference, notable recognition
- New technology and trends
- Health and fitness
- Showing emotion
- Mid-life choices
How to Reach Traditional Troy:
Stay focused on networking and reputation, word of mouth is powerful with this demographic. Make them feel like they’ve been given a deal. The best marketing channels for Traditional Troy are traditional! These include billboards, promotional materials for networking events and be sure you have an easily navigated online presence (SEO).
Chic Charlotte is a young working mom. She has a college degree, married, and has a couple of kids.
- Skews female
- Ages 25 – 45
- Dual household income: $150,000+
- Lives in the suburbs in a good school district
- A busy working mom who wants the best for her kids
- Believes in the power of social media, for connections, also for news and events
- Educated follower of trends and the source of a product
- Values the product/company’s story more than the cost
- Finding balance at work and home
- Ensuring the happiness and health of her family
- Maintaining a personal identity
- Her family schedule, different ages, different needs, all of them important
- Finding time for herself
- Finding time at all
How to Reach Chic Charlotte:
Keep your messaging easy to access and widespread with a responsive website and digital marketing, including Google and Facebook. Offer time savings and consider company values in targeted marketing efforts.
Refined Robert is as practical as he is wealthy. He knows his way around investments and keeps himself well informed using his qualified resources. Outside of his own family’s prosperity, the health and progression of civilization are important to him.
- Demographic could skew male or female
- Ages 50 – 75
- Household income: $500,000+
- Lives in an established neighborhood, possibly historic
- His level of class is out of reach for most
- Has a hard time not working
- Old money
- Setting goals and seeing them to completion
- Contributing to the success of the future
- Making a difference, notable recognition
- Personal relationships
- Extracurricular commitments
- Putting his pen down
How to Reach Refined Robert:
This is a demographic that is distinct and sometimes difficult to attain. They are not only an educated buyer, but they are also an educated home buyer. They are knowledgeable about investments, specifically real estate. Furthermore, this home is a physical realization of their accomplishments and a destination for where they want to live their best years with family and friends. They place value on the source and story of the product, however not as intensely as the modern mom. They are a little less romantic, dosed with a healthy serving of logic. Silvers are influenced by their own wisdom and their peers, to which they are, in return, intensely persuasive. They expect a detailed outline of processes and if they pick you to be their consultant, you must live up to their expectations. In exchange, the outcome is rewarding and lends to effectively reaching this dominant demographic.